Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Our Love Stronger than Magic

I remember that when I was child, before went to sleep or in any film story, it is always start with "once upon a time...". But, when I am growing up, I doubted the fairy tale, and everyone ain't going to believe it. It does only exist in fairy tale for sure. Life has taught us that love does not consit in gazing at each other, but looking outward together in the same direction. Seriously, it's pretty hard to find someone as described in fairytale...

This couple did prewedding photoshoot in Japan, and the scenery remind me of Twilight Saga. The scene of Edward Cullen met Bella in the forest. Therefore, this layout using my old collection from G45 - Once Upon a Spring Time, and in this layout I want to describe that when it comes to marriage that their love actually even stronger thatn any magic issue that is happened in fairytale..



Congratulation to Gracia Tanoto and Martin on your marriage, I wish you a day filled with cherished moments..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages