Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

HBD Mom To Be!

Birthday is the most special day in someone’s life. Especially for this woman, she is not longer a girl anymore. Entering her age at 28, she is not only celebrating additional of her age, but also God has sent her special gift in her womb. She's going to be a mother as well, what a blessed birthday..


I do really enjoying the scrapbook making progress, not because the one who gave me an order is one of my best friend, but also because I know the one who will receive my order. She is theresia Melanie, one of my ex coworker, when I was a banker. What a coincidence!! Happy to decorate every single layers in this page, and I hope the one who receive it would love it too..

Happy Birthday, Tere.. You have been a mother now, Congratulation and be happy! May you be given more blessing and spirit to fulfill all of your dreams.Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages