Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Keep Calm and Pose

I love posing in front of camera, even my pose looked awkward sometime (or anytime, huh?). Quoted from Abraham Lincoln, said that: “There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” , and it is happened to me many times. I always ask the one who capture me, to capture more, because my face and my pose is not good enough. I admitted that I am not that photogenic in camera, but the most important is not how good / bad my looks there, but the moment in every capture that's impossible to reproduce.

(Taken by Mobile Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4)
This time, Challenge Yourself asked us to complete the quote below, with an inspiring my layout. My layout is : Keep Calm and POSE !!! Keep Pose even the photographer said enough, lol.
http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-4-keep-calm.htmlhttp://color-me-scrappy.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-58.html

In combined with great color combo from CMS Challenge #58 , I made my layout from Pink Paislee : Spring Jubilee and Anna Griffin. The picture was taken in Strawberry Field in Bandung, Indonesia. Not only having experience in picking strawberry by self, but also can relaxing in the restaurant nearby the location. The picture is taken 3 years a go, and look at my cheek is so chubby at that moment, but the layout is brand new, adjusted with both current challenges.  Well, if you visited this city, please kindly visit "Rumah Stroberi", and enjoy your time and lovely weather there.

Remember to KEEP CALM AND POSE in everywhere and every times...

Materials:
Paper: Bazzil papers, Pink Paisle: Spring Jubilee, Anna Grifin.
Embellishment: Bo Bunny Jewels, Studio Calico Wood Veneer : Darling Dear (Triangles) ; Wonderland (Tab), October Afternoon: Daily Flash - Deep Sea - Mini Alpha, Dear Lizzy: Thickers - RSVP / Confirmar Asistencia, Paperclip: Webster Pages - Postcard from Paris II.
Tools: EK Success Punch

16 comments:

  1. Wow your layout is perfect for the colour challenge. A gorgeous page and photo's. Love your layout. Thank you for joining us at CMS hope to see your work again
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dolly, it was really nice too joined your challenge. So much fun and get challenged to adjust the layout with great color combo you have.

      Delete
    2. You did a great job with this difficult combo ! Thak you for playing with us at CMS !

      Delete
  2. Wow you have done wonders with the colour scheme! Beautiful layout...lovely photos. Thanks for joining us at CMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Leanne, thanks for dropping me sweet comments. Love being part of CMS challenge :)

      Delete
  3. Really like the letters in your title! Stands out against the colors in the print! Your poses are fine! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Step, for your comments. It's my pleasure to join CMS Challenge, and hopefully I could do it regularly too..

      Delete
  4. This is spectacular! I absolutely love what you did with both challenges. Your layout is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I am flattered by your comment, Sharon. :) Thanks for dropping a good comment, all the best for you too :)

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous LO! Love your gorgeous photos of you, layered embellies all looking great together...fab use of the colors.
    Thank you for playing along at Color Me Scrappy.
    Debi DT@CMS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color Me Scrappy is really caught my eyes since the first time. I am so happy I could challenge my self with the colors. Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I wish you a great day, Deb!

      Delete
  6. Beautifull layout Levana! Love all the different paper you used. The camera really seems to like you too ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself AND at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and sweet page, with lovely details!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh you are so pretty! What beautiful pictures of you and gorgeous layout! Thanks for sharing your wonderful page with us at Challenge Yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely. Love your paper choices and your fussy cutting. Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Page, I love your take on our theme this month! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Challenge YOUrself, I look forward to seeing MORE Of your lovely pages... SMILE

    ReplyDelete

Pages