Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

The Mail From God


Hi February!

The month, that is full of love. Yes, februari, indeed!

Got many orders from many couples through this month, and this couple still my favorite so far. Thanks for entrusting me to process all of your prewedding collection with my imagination. This time, I am inspired by several mails that I received among this month. Then, I made an assumption that LOVE between them are interfering from God. God has sent his to her, and vice versa, so a catchy tagline for this layout is "You are the mail from God". Does it sound so cheesy, nevermind that... I love being cheesy sometime, and wondering someone would do cheesy thing to me as well. lol


When someone trust their design in me, and gave me some time to decor it, I would love to imagine any crazy and cheesy things, including this layout. All of a sudden, after making order of flanel flower for wedding handboquet, I rethink to reuse flanel as heart, and I dont want to waste the negative part, so I turn and reorganize it into background's layer. Both envelopes also handmade by me, it represent sthem as gift from God to each other.

Enough for cheesy description, and I wish you all have a romantic and lovely month in this February! Happy Valentine, guys...! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages